I’m Chris, from the dark woods of Sweden. I’m a software developer, maker/tinkerer and musician by day, and I fight against injustice and stupidity by night. Being a strong proponent of free speech I’m not much for political correctness nor social justice. I believe that civilized debates and logical thinking does much more for society than bans and made up words like microagressions and mansplaining.
Questions and Answers
- Why are you making fun of X?
- I’m making fun of everything worthy of making fun of. Let me rephrase that; if X involves stupidity, it is my right to point it out, and your duty to shut up and deal with it. Yup, that’s how free speech works.
- Dude, you can’t fucking draw!
- Tell me something I don’t know. My webcomics aren’t about being awesomely drawn, they are about situations, life, stupidity etc. You get the point.
- But why?
- Why not?
- You are stupid!
- Thanks, your father was a hamster and your mother smell of elderberries.
- Sexiest part of the female body?
- The brain!
- Are you religious?
- This should be obvious to most people, but anyway, no. I have nothing against religion as long as it doesn’t hinder human progress or interfere with other peoples lives. There is an old quote that kinda says it all — I got nothing against God, it is his fan-club I can’t stand.